All your sweat and blood on content and graphics goes for a toss if your site have poor quality of keywords, thin content and innocuous backlinks,it takes years to build traffic online and nothing to scroll down to zero rankings by focusing on few essential factors of SEO you can achieve the highest rankings on any search engine be it Google, Bing or Duckduckgo!
For the first time in history mobile has exceeded desktop internet usage and credit goes to mobile friendly sites, If you don’t have a mobile version of your site go for it make it mobile friendly because Google also focuses on the way site gets displayed in mobile with that it makes user experience much better recently launched Google project works on necessary web speed boost which helps in faster downloading of cache files from a website here are few tips to make your site Mobile friendly.
. Create a mobile version of your site : It might sound a bit monotonous to work on 2 parallel site one for mobile and other one for desktop but that will definitely payback as more and more user are switching to mobile for complying their day to day needs.
· You can use desktop site conversion platform such as bMobilized or Duda Mobile
· Always refer to CMS platforms for mobile plugins : Some real good Content Management systems website are WordPress an Joomla both have bolt-on solutions to make your site Mobile friendly cutting down the need to have two different version of a single site.
· WordPress Mobile Plugin : Wp Touch .
· Joomla Mobile Plugin : ResponsiVizer and JoomlaShine.
· Mobile first-responsive design : For creating a mobile first responsive design that goes with every segment of a website needs planning of what will go in mobile or tablet display.
According to study in USA more than 50% of internet users expect site to open in 2 seconds or even less , an online survey result shows that if a site takes more than 10 seconds to load they turn out to other links so we can conclude at the end, site that opens speedily has benefits on both the edge of User and search engine too, here are few tips that’ll help you to boost your site speed :
· Optimize Images : The size of the image is also a player in making loading speed slow. Always use image format JPG and GIFs, experiment with editing, resizing and compressing images for better results.
· Make Use of CDNs : Content Delivery Networks are group of servers placed around the network space to make sure that downloading and uploading of any websites information goes with faster speed , they also prevent from site crash due to connection with single server. Using CDNs helps in providing access to cached version of the site from the nearest web host resulting in reduced loading time and happier user and search engine.
· Eliminate Use of Unnecessary plugins : More and More plugins may seem tempting for your site but adding a plugin adds up resources it runs on which many a times makes site speed slower.
· Trick To Get Out of It : Disable All of plugins one by one and see your site performance through test tool like* GTmetrix* and if your
sites runs faster than before than now you know where is the trouble coming from.
· Enabling Browser Caching : Browser caching is a technology that allows user to store cache files of your website so that if he revisits the site again loading time will be much reduced , ask your web developer to experiment and integrate browser caching into your server side scripting.
Knowing what your User wants and responding to it makes a hell out of difference which is then accompanied with user promoting and sharing your content more and more which results as higher repetitive traffic on site.